In case you were wondering...

In case you were wondering...

This blog exists to encourage all those who have ever wanted--and needed!--a tiny getaway close to home. A workshop, playhouse, garden shed, sanctuary, mini-greenhouse, studio, home office; whatever it is you need, it IS doable, with some sacrifice, imagination, and compromise.

It helps if you're handy, too.

Saturday, July 31, 2010

NEW links we like...

Hi all--be sure to check the expanded list of links in the sidebar at left if you like small places.  It seems like synchronicity that I've found so many new ones to add to the links list--some, people have shared with me because they knew what we were doing, but some seemed to just show up, gifts of the Universe!

I hope you enjoy them as much as I did...most are intended to be actual living spaces but almost all would be wonderful studios or workshops.  Have fun!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks, Kate, for the house links. I am crazy about tiny places-- must be part elf.
    annie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you like, Annie! I've always loved tiny places, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just spent some time going thru all the links. Would love a tiny house of my very own! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing stuff, isn't it? If I were going to LIVE in a space this small, I'd definitely want those gorgeous built-ins, but I think we're keeping it really simple for now.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails