In case you were wondering...

In case you were wondering...

This blog exists to encourage all those who have ever wanted--and needed!--a tiny getaway close to home. A workshop, playhouse, garden shed, sanctuary, mini-greenhouse, studio, home office; whatever it is you need, it IS doable, with some sacrifice, imagination, and compromise.

It helps if you're handy, too.

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Journal Shed


I like to keep track of the progress in my journal--as you can see,
the arrows point you from step to step, above...


These are the rejected designs...I noodled around quite a bit before settling on the one I chose. Here, the one at lower left just didn't do it for me. The one at lower right is cool, but I think would need to be too large in order to have sufficient overhang. It was inspired by an old garage or shed in our town. The larger one on top almost made the cut, till I remembered how much I liked an old design I saw years ago, for a vacation cottage. It had exterior storage like our finished design.

This is the garage/shed I like a lot...too big, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails