In case you were wondering...

In case you were wondering...

This blog exists to encourage all those who have ever wanted--and needed!--a tiny getaway close to home. A workshop, playhouse, garden shed, sanctuary, mini-greenhouse, studio, home office; whatever it is you need, it IS doable, with some sacrifice, imagination, and compromise.

It helps if you're handy, too.

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Sunrise snow at the shed























I could hardly wait to get out there with the camera!

And yes, it was quite habitable, once I had both heaters going for 15 minutes or so. I'd left the tower heater on low, 38 degrees, so my paint water hadn't even frozen, but the bowl of water on the floor had, and stayed that way. Glad we're getting the new insulation under there!

5 comments:

  1. Now that is a pretty sight! I love to see the snow. I'm just glad I don't live in it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, it WAS pretty! Got a good sunrise shot this morning, too...

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cozy it looks in the snow! Was that cold or what!
    Hugs,
    Cathie

    ReplyDelete
  4. It WAS cozy, once I got the heaters cranked up! And omigosh yes it was cold! Did you guys do okay out there?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails