In case you were wondering...

In case you were wondering...

This blog exists to encourage all those who have ever wanted--and needed!--a tiny getaway close to home. A workshop, playhouse, garden shed, sanctuary, mini-greenhouse, studio, home office; whatever it is you need, it IS doable, with some sacrifice, imagination, and compromise.

It helps if you're handy, too.

Friday, November 12, 2010

Wet autumn shed

Wet autumn shed

The colors were intense this morning; everything was wet and glowing. I love how the shed echoes the color of weeds and fall leaves. and stands out against the acid green of wild honeysuckle. I know it's invasive, but...

4 comments:

  1. Oh, man--how beautiful! It really does look like you color-coordinated it, doesn't it! Hahhaaaa--love it!! Enjoy, Kate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have always loved the kind of rusty brown color of your sweet little shed. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Color-coordinated, yep! And Rita, I love it now! At first it was AWFULLY orange, to me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It fits right into it's setting! I only wish we were wet and glowing here in Arizona!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails