In case you were wondering...

In case you were wondering...

This blog exists to encourage all those who have ever wanted--and needed!--a tiny getaway close to home. A workshop, playhouse, garden shed, sanctuary, mini-greenhouse, studio, home office; whatever it is you need, it IS doable, with some sacrifice, imagination, and compromise.

It helps if you're handy, too.

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Playing with Pages



Blogger in Draft has a new option to add pages in tabs at the top of the page...I've been playing with that!  (One totally disappeared the other day after telling me the page didn't exist, then showed up in the afternoon in my draft file!)

I've been putting the planning sketches all together in one document, HERE...and since I can edit the pages, I'll be adding more later.  Feel free to pop in!

2 comments:

  1. I love how you're using the tab feature. That must have been scary when one up and left!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just a bit cranky, Pam! It was the LONG one, and I'd spent a lot of time I probably shouldn't have on graphics and links! Sometimes the graphics would upload, sometimes they wouldn't, but I'd finally gotten it done. Glad it showed up, hours later...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails