In case you were wondering...

In case you were wondering...

This blog exists to encourage all those who have ever wanted--and needed!--a tiny getaway close to home. A workshop, playhouse, garden shed, sanctuary, mini-greenhouse, studio, home office; whatever it is you need, it IS doable, with some sacrifice, imagination, and compromise.

It helps if you're handy, too.

Monday, October 21, 2013

We get around...again!


It's always odd to me when I find my life Out There on the 'net.  This morning I was poking around the various "tiny house" links and saw one called Tiny Creative Cabin.  Hmmm, says I, right up my alley!

And so it was--literally! I originally provided these photos for something or other, can't remember what, now, but it wasn't Tiny House Swoon. 

But you know, sharing and inspiration WAS the point, so it's no big deal!  This is my original cabin, built in the 80s and in sore need of repair... http://tinyhouseswoon.com/tiny-creative-cabin/

1 comment:

  1. Congrats! And even a picture of you sketching and painting! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails