In case you were wondering...

In case you were wondering...

This blog exists to encourage all those who have ever wanted--and needed!--a tiny getaway close to home. A workshop, playhouse, garden shed, sanctuary, mini-greenhouse, studio, home office; whatever it is you need, it IS doable, with some sacrifice, imagination, and compromise.

It helps if you're handy, too.

Sunday, November 25, 2012

What a magical little place!


Read all about it on the Tiny House Blog, here: http://tinyhouseblog.com/stick-built/cottage-on-the-hill/

4 comments:

  1. How adorable, Kate.
    Thanks for posting it.
    annie

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I saw this, I said wow! O.O I love this place, what a unique shed. Really amazed me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, I just wanted to say that I really enjoyed your site and this post. You make some very informative points.Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails