In case you were wondering...

In case you were wondering...

This blog exists to encourage all those who have ever wanted--and needed!--a tiny getaway close to home. A workshop, playhouse, garden shed, sanctuary, mini-greenhouse, studio, home office; whatever it is you need, it IS doable, with some sacrifice, imagination, and compromise.

It helps if you're handy, too.

Monday, May 21, 2012

Loving these links...

This one came from Shedworking, too, a delightful shepherd's hut builder in the UK...the interiors are so fresh and homey...

They're from the Plankbridge Hutmakers...check their gallery or watch the video!


OK, this one makes me giggle.  What are they LOOKING at??

7 comments:

  1. How darling! I don't think I could fit all my stuff into a space that small--to live in, I mean. Would make a great little studio or camper or...many things. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how the light colors make the small space seem so much larger.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I seem to get a lot of living into my little shed/studio! STILL wishing I could have a bed out there, but it's just too full...and yep, the light colors really help keep it airy and seemingly larger!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Kate, I have always loved sheep wagons; they are so utilitarian and efficient. I much prefer them over a teardrop. For my needs, I won't be hauling it across the country so the extra height isn't a miles per gallon issue, really. I like the fact that you can stand in it and the curved roof is so nice.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, we have a wonderful teardrop my husband built, but as he says, it's really more a bed with wheels. I need to stand up, and be able to sit down, too...but then we DO want to camp, so we need something more practical than this gorgeous thing.

    And I've always loved sheep wagons/gypsy wagons too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I keep coming back, hoping for more. Ever faithful.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails